Sunday, May 31, 2009

MISS ME? :D:D

HEY GUYS! I know you guys miss me!
I shall revive my blog since so many people asked me t .

You guys must be happy/delighted t see me blogging right?
Okay, enough of my nonsense.

Hmmm, exam's on th coming tuesday and friday, 2thjune and 5thjune. STRESS!
First time i'm stress over exams cause, i dont know a single thing :/
Wish me goodluck guys, if i fail, 6 more months staying in SIMEI ITE studying th same modules fr th 6 months! That will be hell fr me. Wasting my 6 months in that stupid school ! But, th life there is good :D

After exams will be damn relaxing AND clubbing on th 7thjune! woohoo :D
Shall update about 7thjune when i feel like it, should be around 8-10thjune.

I'm damn bored now, dont know where t go. LOL
Anybody wanna slack now? THIS TIME, 9:15pm! :D
There's no school tomorrow, wednesday and thursday except fr exams period.
I shall not talk about th past anymore :D
Look forward t my own future! Not others, DUH!

Okay, i think i shall call my friends, see where they wanna go. BYEBYE!